Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Singapore Blog Awards 2010




Again? ~Nice~

For the second time, this blog is one of the finalists for the Singapore Blog Awards (SBA) under the "Most Insightful" category.

I am totally humbled.


Your continuous support has made a great difference and I hope you will give me your encouragement and vote for me. Here are some simple steps:


1. Goto SBA2010 website.












2. Login if you are a member of omy. Otherwise, register as a user first. (omy is by the Singapore Press Holdings)






3. Click on this to see the finalists.








4. Click on the "Most Insightful Blog" category.









5. Click on the word "VOTE" on the blog icon to cast your vote for Vanilla. You should be prompted for a confirmation. You can vote once each day from now till 30 Jun.






















6. You stand to win these prizes
.










7. Thank you for your support and I hope you win something.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mohammad Robih said...

Interesting post I enjoyed read this