Monday, April 18, 2011

Picture Blog #19 : Cupcake - The Pretty Food

Creativity respects no rules. [Pic]

This post is inspired by DC Cupcakes.

In the show, sisters Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis are business partners running Georgetown Cupcake, a small bakery in Washington DC. They never stop to amaze me with their cupcake creations.

I don't really fancy eating cupcakes but after watching a few episodes of the reality TV series, I began to develop a 'sweet tooth' for my eyes (sounds weird, I know). Pretty cupcakes are always such happy sights.


Creation of Georgetown Cupcake for the Easter.
Source: Official Web.

I have grown to like cupcakes a lot (I still don't like to eat them) and have put together some pretty pictures of them. This is a good way to enjoy cupcakes without piling any calories.

On a more serious note, I hope this will inspire you to create and believe in the never ending possibilities.

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected. ~William Plomer~



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: