Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dating My TV #17


See "Dating My TV #16".

At the beginning of this series, I had intended to try out watching TV programs on my mobile phone. It has been about two months now and I am beginning to feel attached to the idea.

Do not get me wrong. I am still complaining about the reception problem. My complain will not go away until something is done to smoothen the streaming.


The number of channels for Starhub's "TV on Mobile" has grown to 17 now and my favorite so far is the "National Geographic Channel" (NGC) which was added on 9 Dec 09.

Just like watching any programs on the regular TV, I tend to stick to just a few channels. Besides NGC, the "Channel News Asia" is another of my regulars. Being a soccer idiot, I naturally avoided all the soccer channels.


I will be wrapping up the series soon and I shall make it a point to try out other channels as well.

See earlier "Dating My TV" posts.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Taco Recipes said...

Hello mate great bllog post